Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank You for being You.

Simple yet powerful.
Sigh.
God is wonderful. :)

Today at youth service, I found myself behaving differently on-stage. I would NEVER act the way I did with 80 people looking at me. Gosh. Totally God's work man. And I started blabbering some blabberish at the end. Speaking in tongues. At a rapid speed. Wasn't even sure what I said. But hey, if God was around, that's the most important thing. :)

My arm's skin problem is returning to haunt me yet again. But heck. Not going to let it affect me this time.

As much as I look forward to the holidays and all, I really hope I do well for the semester. The semester started out great, got a lil slip-up when I fell sick, then the momentum got going again. And I'm doing pretty well I think. Just really hoping and praying that I'll work harder these 2 weeks before the exams.

I've already come up with a list of to-dos for the holidays. Haha!
  1. Hopefully get the research project job and/or internship for some refurbishment green project and earn more ka-ching for my holidays to Australia and possibly to Bintan.
  2. Play more squash. Exercise more, to be general.
  3. Plan a CG retreat. :):):):):):) Excites.
  4. Get more sleep.
  5. Have salmon sashimi party with the peeps from TWW. It's been ages since I've seen them.
  6. Write a song or two. And start reading the Songs of God book.
Exciting summer ahead. :):):) WOOHOO!