Monday, July 14, 2008

Last pit-stop: Hillsong Conf in Sydney.

AWESOME.
AWESOME.
AWESOME.

I've learnt so much during this 4 days conference. More than the past 5-10 years of sermons I've listened to. Not sure how to put it, but the conference has really been such a blessing (excluding the fact that the hostel I stayed in did give me the creeps).

Hung out this awesome buncha people - Rulin, Jon Ong, Nelson, yes my mom too, along with some new friends I've met - Yan, Joey, Denise, Novi, and one more girl. I don't know how to spell her name. I'm sorry. Haha. It's like, Piak something. :S

But yes, I think, very very likely that I'd want to go for next year's conference; have to save up for it myself this time though. Mom paid for almost everything, because it's my 21st birthday present. The most awesome-est present I'd ever receive. Yup.

For now. It's time to put into practice what I've learnt. OMG. God help me.

And yes. I love all the videos and wallpapers they show on their screens. SUPER ARTSY FARTSY. OMG. Damn cool.