Thursday, October 9, 2008

Waiting.

For the dough to settle down. Making gingerbread cookies.

In the meantime, I'm listening to Happy Day. Updated version, with a lil sth new after the bridge. It's funny how the musicians take note of every single beat and note. I'm just really glad that some musicians in our church are really very. Very. Conscientious and up-to-date. Kudos to you.

Was just reading Prime Time with God in my gmail account. My hotmail account is screwed.
ANYWAY.
One statement says it all.
"Beware of any christian leader who does not walk with a limp."
Weird, but yeah, it totally makes sense!

(Okay whatever is typed below is after I finish making the gingerbread man cookies.)
I. AM. TIRED.
NEED. TO. SLEEP.
WAKE. UP. TWO. HOURS. LATER.

Haha. Okay, time to zonk off before my body mechanics really screw up.