Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zen.

Another nice hide-out after a hectic week of work and revision and deadlines. Not that I feel very tired this week. I've been sleeping more. And I think I'm coping pretty well this semester, considering I'm kinda better at projects and presentations than just sitting down to complete pileloads of work 24/7. But I gotta say, this semester's crasi. Fingers crossed I won't do so badly again.

Anyway, dinner was nice. Quiet for the first 10 mins or so, till this group of giggly gurgly mandarin-speaking secondary school girls entered the haven. Not that we didn't welcome them. It was nice having another group in that huge room. At least there's someone to look at and stuff. Haha. I think we came just before the dinner hour peak, so we were the first ones up there. Oh, there was this group of office people. Gosh. They were LOUD. And singlish-fied. Combination of both = horrifying. I was kinda glad we were already half-way through when they came in.

Almost 6 weeks to holidays. 4 weeks to exams. 3 weeks to 3 assignments' submission. 2 weeks to 2 lab reports' submission. 1 week to a film project + 2 reports.

WOW. My life is exciting.
BACK TO WORK!!!