Thursday, November 6, 2008

Proverbs 3.

It just came to my mind. Out of the blue.

Interesting.

It's been quite a heck of a week. My skin's acting up again. Probably due to stress. Or some idiot I bumped into and he/she has some bacterial disease or something. UGH. Bathing now's a dread, because my skin stings under running water. And it feels dry and painful after bathing. I'm disgusted by it, let alone other people. I'm scared of touching people or touching anything that belongs to them; don't want them to feel like I'm passing on some infectious thingy to them.

It's not that I don't take care of my skin. I've always been careful with the skincare products I use and stuff. Just really irritated that my skin's condition is getting from bad to worse. And I wish I can go see some doctor at the National Skin Centre. But the consultation fees are like. OMG. Getting basic pocket money is so strenuous; how am I supposed to get money for this.

I'm just praying and hoping this skin problem will just disappear before the exams. Being distracted by the itching and hurting will definitely not help while attempting the written papers.

God please just tell me what this is for. To build my immune system? To increase my tolerance threshold or something?! Or at least tell me that this is be over really soon.