Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 more to go.

Exam disaster.
So traumatised that I didn't study the whole of today. Ok, not traumatised. Just a lil tired and stoned.

Tomorrow is a brand new day! I'm going to start studying for my next 2 papers. And eat right. Think I put on some weight; haven't been watching what I eat. Think that's what they call binge eating. Have resorted to that, subconsciously. And yes, I actually feel a little better, for a few hours, before I start eating again. AH WELL.

Think I've too many vests. But I just caught sight of another one. OMG. Nice nice nice nice nice. At least vests cover really plain tops. Which I love buying.

Haven't shopped since the last online spree, which consisted of a wallet and a vest. Saving up for Down Under and omg. Suddenly no one can confirm if they're going. Hate it when that happens. But no matter, I'm gonna go for it.

Anyhoo.
Will be looking through forever21/heritage again after exams, will probably want to get some stuff for Christmas. If you're interested, let me know!