Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chatterbox.

Today started off quite groggy and all. Couldn't get myself outta bed for the YM games day thingy. Oh well.

Finally got myself outta bed at 11-ish, when it started raining. I hope they didn't get wet or anything.
Anyhoo. I keep forgetting that it really helps when the first thing I do in the morning is to talk to Him. Prepares me for the day ahead. I actually smiled to myself. Haha. And then good news followed. I got a tuition starting from dec thanks to my aunt's recommendation. Yay. :) Can continue saving up for Down Under. I'm officially broke; can't spend the moola in my account. Haha.

The rest of the day seemed pretty peaceful. Just made myself sit down and get a report done. Leaving the last assignment for later after church. Need to pace myself. And get some rest. I seem to be getting more anal with the work quality I produce. Good and bad thing. I feel that I'm distancing from the civilisation.

W brought me to Chatterbox earlier for chix rice. I'm a sucker for packaging. So when the dinner set came, I was just checking out the presentation for a while before starting. Haha. And there were some random fireworks thingy going on somewhere in town. Since Chatterbox was on the 39th floor, we could see the stuff going on. Nice. Sigh. It was a good dinner. :)

Dad just came back a couple of days ago. I'm trying to be more polite and sincere. Think Mom can see it too. She was taken aback to see me home on a Saturday doing work. Yup, I actually do work, Mom. Thanks.
And they seem to converse with W pretty casually now. I'm happy. La la la.

La la la is so not me.
Now I just got to do well for this semester. At least get my cap up to a reasonable grade.
And start interacting with the people I used to find easy interacting with.

LITING.............. COME BACK SOON! Rachel and I want to have a picnic.