Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sickly week.

Yesterday and today seemed/seem so fast-paced. But I think I'm kinda lagging behind time. Haha. With the fantastic weather, it helps the rash heal although the skin's peeling off. Nice cool weather. Sigh.

Had a 5-hr nap after 8 am class, because I felt too sick to do any work today. Managed to pull myself out of bed, had porridge-y stuff for dinner, and do some work at Wayne's. At least I managed to figure out what to write for that particular assignment. Sigh. Everything seems a lil more peaceful, and nice.

My exams are in less than 10 days I think. Haha. Thankfully the assignments double as revision. Or else I'll be freaking out right now.

Sigh. Happy sigh.
I'm just happy the rash is going away. They don't itch as much anymore. And the mozzies aren't bothering me. :):):)

Thank You Lord!