Sunday, June 22, 2008

God's will.

"I know, I haven't been the best-behaving girl lately. I asked for a break-up. But I did ask for Your consent. So that should be alright ya? It's Your will that things turned out this way."

Honestly, the whole God's will thing is very upsetting. I cannot understand any intention other than the motive of pressuring me to think that there's only 1 way out. Which is false. Cause I know God gives many many choices.

Whatever it is.
I'm a single. I've my rights. I've freedom to go out with anyone, and do whatever I want, within limits and morals (and whatever) of course. But still, the whole thought of being given "the benefit of the doubt" is (I'm sorry) disgustingly upsetting. What is that for? I don't need anyone to approve or disapprove my actions. Because in the first place, I don't owe you a justification or reason for anything I do. I only answer to God. And my parents.

Okay, now that I've puked everything out. Feel a lil better. Just needed to let off some steam. I can't believe this is happening. Ridiculous.

God help me.