Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas!

Another eventful year passed. One of the best years I've had so far, despite a little shiat here and there.

Things I want to do before the year ends:
  • Have dinner with Grace (with Lucas and Ah Neh too, if they're not mad at me for MIA).
  • Have a decent meal with the family before dad goes back.
  • Have another decent meal with the CG.
  • Have yet another meal/party/meet-up with Liting, Daphne etc.
It's all about food. :)

But yes, there are other things I want to do before the year ends:
  • Replace the battery in the $5 chinese red watch which I absolutely love.
  • Buy a watch from Muji with is absolutely simple and nerdy-ish-classy.
  • Buy a lock-and-lock tupperware for Rup's absolutely precious recorder.
  • Find a couple who's interested in a holiday in Australia in July. Absolutely unlikely though.
  • Play more squash and badminton to lose some pounds, which will absolutely boost my self-esteem.
and lastly,
  • Buy more presents for the right people to make them feel loved this Christmas.
I hope I get many many presents. :)