Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I had the weirdest dream ever.

Rulin was on a stage similar to the one I remembered from Hillsong Conference.
She was playing a guitar and worship-leading at the same time. Like Brook Fraser.

That was part 1.

I was supposed to meet Grace, Ah Neh, Lucas and Wayne to head to Malaysia for dinner.
I ended up going somewhere else with Audrey and another person to have waffles buffet that had kueh pai tee and something else.
Then I went to some Chinese New Year festival garden that was massively crowded with fun rides and people and Chinese New Year statues.
Took this train ride which made me stuck under some tunnel.
Then somehow I got out of the tunnel and I met Grace. I was more than 2 hours late or something.

That was part 2.

BUT ANYWAY. I did go to Malaysia for real. With the same people.
Fantastic food. At a much cheaper price.
And we each bought a balloon kinda thingy. And ended up giving to random kids. Feels nice to be a saint. Haha.

The really funny thing was the difference between the Malay and Chinese parents' reactions.
The Malay parents - Cautious initially, walked away for a bit, then smiled and asked the kids to say thank you and take the balloon after we insisted for like a minute.
The Chinese parents - The first question, "Need to pay or free?". The second question, "Can we take 2?"

OMG. Seriously.

Anyhoo. I realised all the Christmas photos I took show the extra weight I've put on. Yuck.
TIME FOR A RUN.

Anyhoo anyhoo. Happy new year to all! 2009 is gonna be another great year. :):):)
Faith in the living God takes away the fear in the living.