Friday, February 6, 2009

Projects projects projects.

Now that they're more realistic, they're more interesting. And fun.

But I think the lecturers we have this semester are quite weird. It's an assorted variety. Haha.
Must say that I'm finally beginning to understand why we learn the things we learn. It's funny how I observe construction sites more these days. And to name all the things on-site, most of them for now, makes me feel professional. HAHAHAHA.

Jokes aside, I can actually see myself doing this kinda stuff. And thank goodness, I'm not going to work as a bulb-fixer. I can choose to manage people who fix and install lighting, not bulbs, and that's just one of the many things they've to do. Under the area called Facilities Management.

This is meant to rub back into the many faces of people who made fun of my course. Haha.

Most importantly, I thank God for my rejected business degree applications. I've come a pretty long way. Still got miles to go. :) Exciting.