Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awesome worship!

At youth service. Not because we had 2 electric guitarists. But yeah, it felt different. I'm SO happy Janice said that. Yay.

Not that I doubted what God said to me. It's just this unbelief in myself. And the fact that I don't really like loud music in the past. Now I've a whole band blasting at me. And I have to sing. And show hand-signals. And truly worship. Honestly, it's difficult.

BUT. That's where God's strength comes in. When He's around, things definitely get different and exhilarating. Awesome experience. :)

America's Next Top Model Cycle 12's out! Woohoo. AND. There's a christian preacher girl as one of the contestants. Who hopes to send Jesus' love to the modelling world. How cool is that. :):):) And she's pretty.

Week 9 in school coming up!