Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trust.

Trusting that God has a plan and time for everything.
It's quite a hard thing to do, I shamefully admit.
I always say it to myself. And I've always believed that I had faith.
But today, I've put myself in this mega test of faith, patience, tolerance and self-control.

I will pass this test. Because He'll give me a super duper solution. I don't know what it is. But yeah. That's called faith I think.

Was talking to Wayne the other night, and I realised that I can't like, quote Bible verses off-hand like some zai people. Haha. I always fail in the read-Bible-regularly-and-remember-important-verses department. Heh.

Time to put my flowery-designed Bible to good use. Every morning in the train.

For now, I've only this.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16.
I would slap myself if I don't even remember that verse.
Fortunately I do.

Okay, back to lunch. And work. :)