Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ooooh noooo.

OMG.

I think I got my hair cut wrongly. Maybe that's why I look like a mushroom head AGAIN.
I gotta get a fringe! AH.

But whatever it is, the hairwash was good. :) Super relaxing, especially after a stressful time at school.

Okay, note to self. Get a fringe next time. A sloping fringe.

ANYWAY. I'm kinda getting the school momentum again. Which is a terrifically good thing. So yup, can't wait to finish this sem. And probably do a module during special term 1. And get a job to earn my moola to spend in Australia.

Some good things that have happened this week.
1.
Tickets to/from Sydney are booked, just need the promotion prices to be released in April, so we can pay up.
2.
We're probably taking A380 to/from Sydney. So cool!
3.
My haemoglobin count is on the borderline now, which is awesome. Which means, I don't need to take any more medication. Have been taking so much of them the last 2 months, I'm sick of seeing them.

Yay. Thank You God.