Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bad hair day.

Every single time I wanna cut my hair, something HAS to pop out of nowhere. Tsk.

Thank goodness for econs.
Calculating opportunity cost does benefit lives.
At least I didn't spend money on cabfare. And it appeased my grandma, because I stayed behind to get the Bedok Town Council number for her. And, I had to eat a bit of her lunch, although I've a lunch buffet coming up. Darn. Fat fat fat fat fat fat.

And. My YMLC leader's friend found the HIPPIE BAG. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First band prac for the production trip today. Hope it goes well. We haven't jammed with one another for AGES. Alright, maybe about a month or so. But it feels like a year. Exams seem to have lasted over a year or something.

I need to find a new hairstyle. My current one is getting a bit too 'pom'-ish.