Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yup, I'm the calculative one.

Obviously you're not listening. Who cares if you want to do multiple gazillion things at one time while talking. Whatever I was referring to wasn't even about that. You just can't hear me. Cause you just jump over whatever I just told you and talk about something else unrelated to the topic. With a straight face. Amazing ability I must say.

Papers are over. Had a good time chilling out and just staying away from books after the last paper. Had Kway Chap in the morning after bumming around in ECP. Which was totally refreshing. It felt weirdly healthy, as in the KC.
Today was horribly busy with many matters and concerns.
Shanghai production trip clashed with Church camp.
One of my tuitions stopped because of holidays.
Worship-leading this Sunday and I've yet to come up with anything.

At least now I know that whenever we talk, you definitely don't remember for a single second what I said. Being blur isn't cute all the time. It gets rather irritating especially on skype, fyi.