Thursday, May 15, 2008

Empty thursday.

I've no plans. Except one tuition.

Thankfully. Am meeting Jia Hui on Friday for lunch and haircut (FINALLY.) at Holland V. Yay! Hopefully the people there are good. Jia Hui was complaining about Supercuts @ Far East. So I guess the Holland V people should be better. Exciting...

Today felt a lil shitty-fied. Firstly because of the gloomy weather, although it was very cool and shiok. Secondly because of the mother. Amazing how damaging parents can be. Sigh. And I've to spend a week in Australia with her before the Hillsongs Conference. Great.

It was Ron's birthday. Finally went to Simpang for food. Haven't been there for what, 2 months. Glad I went, although did feel a lil sick. Nice hanging out with them again.

Hopefully it doesn't rain later in the morning. Wanna hit the gym/track/pool, depending on my mood. HA.