Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sorry is never enough.

Time to take action.

What can wash away my sin
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

Oh precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

That is and will be the only song that can make me cry while walking (alone) in Clark Quay.
In the midst of the song, I was walking through an underpass tunnel and caught sight of a middle-aged man playing his guitar, trying to earn some money by performing. Got reminded of one of the videos I watched during the conference. Taking out money was a norm, but the rush of emotions was completely different. The smile the man gave was just warmth and love. No words can describe that. It's just there. You feel it, but people won't understand what you're talking about until they experience it themselves.

There is still love in this world. And we have to start showing that it still exists. Not just with the friends and familiar faces around us. But with the strangers, the foreigners, the loners, the weak, the poor, the frail, the broken.
Love someone new each day. That'll be my new mission. Amongst other ambitious goals. :) Awesome.