Sunday, September 21, 2008

:(

Rough week.
Rough nights.

'Nuff said.
Luckily I'm not Jewish. My 'new' week starts on Mondays, not Sundays.
Now I fully understand why I absolutely dread being home early, especially on Sundays.
Getting financial assistance from my parents is like. Snatching a crocodile's food from its mouth. Haha.

And I'm tuitioning because my so-called pocket money (I'm calling it token money from now on) is pathetically the bare minimum. Not to mention the fact that I have to save up for next year since I'm not going to be financed to go to Australia. But they're scolding me for not giving them 'parent-money'. It'll be because of them that I don't believe in 'parent-money'. Gosh. Are they bloodsuckers or what? I'm just wondering now, if they're so into the ka-ching, why even bother revamping my room. Might as well keep the money to themselves no? Like seriously, they are so unpredictably temperamental.

What a great family I have.
I'm still gonna thank God for them. My ability to ignore stupid people has drastically improved. And my urge to move out asap has grown yet again. That will be called independence.
God help me.