Thursday, September 11, 2008

Partly-revamped.

Now my study-room has the IKEA smell. Which I like. :)
Come to think of it... Right now, other than the piano, the rest of the furniture in my study room are from IKEA.

Study-room's a lot more spacious now. I can actually fit 2 people sitting on the floor between the BRAND-new white shelf thingy and the BRAND-new cool table. Now all I need for the floor is a cushion or a carpet. Hmmm. :)

OH OH. And I've new curtains up. Totally gives the privacy I need. They're transluctent white, so light still enters the room. YAY. I'm the kind of person who'll shut the windows and use the curtains to completely shut the external world away. I hate the thought of people staring at me from the block opposite. Heh.

The funny thing is the revamp was done wholly by Mom & Dad. When they're together, they tend to be nicer. Haha! Put them separately, things tend to get a lil messier. Oh well. Wonder when Dad's going back though.

But anyhoo. I hope the IKEA smell stays in my room for a while. Love it to bits. Not that I'm addicted to it. But it's always been the smell of homey-ness, for me that is.

Time to go back to IKEA! For meatballs and get a cushion or two. And maybe hopefully help Wayne revamp his room. His parents kindly cleared the side-yard (Is that what u call it?) for us to study at. But it's super humid there; paper gets "dum-dum" if left for a while there. Haha. BUT. It's the thought that counts.

Okay, lunch time. Then school.
Super looking forward to coming back home to my study room and start doing work. Feel super professional. HAHAHA. Okay, stupid.