Friday, September 12, 2008

Still awake.

Oddly enough.
Was just reading the bible. Didn't understand some parts which I read. Sigh. I totally need to up that aspect. Like, the growth is lop-sided. Ah well.

Realised I've 3 presentations up next week. New record. And all are counted in my CA. Hopefully I'll smile more and inject humour into my speech. Yup. Professional Communication teacher said I'm shy around strangers; I need to smile more. Language and professionalism don't make up for the lack of friendliness. Big lesson I learnt this week.

But anyway, I feel motivated to study the law module now. Seems quite interesting, other than the troublesome part of having to find loads of past cases (Early 1800s to the 1900s) for the sake of references during my end-semester open-book examination.

Ooh. It's 5 am. Damn. I needa sleep. Supposed to wake up early this morning, say about 9 to study and do some work before I slog it out at my tuitions later on in the day. Blah.