Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heal over.

I wish I had the zai vocal ability to sing this song.

I just read one of the most interesting Prime Time With God articles.
Jesus came down to earth as a man. Like duh.
BUT.
He was only able to perform miracles because of His intimate relationship with God. Because he's on earth as a man. Not God.
That means. We should be able to attain that kind of zai standard too.
Damn.
Jesus set the bar really really really high.

And it was a massively huge reality check for me. Was in the Downtown East Cathay cinema watching Underworld (Rise of The Lycans) and I suddenly thought about the devotion again. Like, what the heck was I doing in the cinema watching a movie for almost 2 hours, when I can actually use the time to do some good stuff for God?!?!?!
Yes it was a little extreme. But yeah, like I said, that devotion was a reality check. Haha.