Thursday, January 15, 2009

Horrigible.

This week has been the most trying week of my life, as of now.

Anyway, the fever turned out to be like a symptom of a viral infection in my body. That explains the nausea and bloated-ness as well. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to thank God for His patience and tolerance with my neurotic and grumpy attitude.

I wished I was like Job. Haha. But anyway. I'm glad I'm recovering. And I want to thank God (again) for letting me feel well after tuition tomorrow. Was begging him to let me feel well for the steamboat gathering. Would've just gone home if the condition didn't improve.

The sickness was just the tip of the ice-berg. But the tip was humongously huge. Other irritating things came into place, like one after another. But THANK GOD.

On a happier note. It's the 1st week of school, and I've met many many TWW friends yesterday. Like randomly. Just by sitting at the arts canteen. It was definitely nice to see them again. It's times like these that I wish I wasn't sick and I dressed better. Haha. Sick people can't dress well. They can't be bothered. And I had to meet half a million of friends from different social circles. They couldn't recognise me, in that state. Dammit. When I dress a little better, I don't bump into anyone. Okay, I'm gonna quit whining. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Thank you God for keeping me safe. Thought I was gonna die from extreme pain or burst like over-pressured balloon or a million other ways I thought I could die from.

There's this really nice summer programme offered to Yr 1-2 students at Yale. And it ends on the 3rd of July. Before Hillsong Conference. It always kills me to see all the summer programmes and stuff which clashes with Hillsong Conference. Like this other programme offered in Mexico. But there're three problems I have with this Yale thing.
1. Need to pay at least S$2000. (WHAT THE WHAT. Then again. It's Yale.)
2. Write a thousand word essay about why you want to pursue this Yale programme, in regards to Politics, Human Relations or yada yada yada.
3. Application deadline is 19 January. OMG. Why didn't I read the bloody school mail earlier. Right, I was sick. And looking at the laptop made me feel sicker. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Okay! That's the end of the update of my very eventful week. VERY eventful week.
I am feeling better by the way. Just that I shiver very often these days. Like this morning. Couldn't go for tuition. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. NO KA-CHING. Not that I was lazy. I was literally shivering so vigorously. My fingertips and soles felt so (*&^(*%*&^%$ cold, but the rest of my body felt like it was on fire. Felt like I was going through withdrawal symptoms. But I'm not taking drugs. Other than the stupid nausea medicine THAT DID NOT HELP and the panadol to control my headaches and body temperature.

Okay, this is the end.