Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank You God.

Apparently I had bacterial infection as well. Hwah.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy that I'm feeling better now. At least I can enjoy CNY.

Went for last-minute shopping the last two days. Thank you, Wayne, for being ever so patient and excited about shopping. Unlike the other guys we see around at the shopping places. Quite funny actually. Heh.

Shopping this time was a pain, SO MANY people. Luckily I got 2 new tops to tide me over in CNY.
And a mani-pedi. Just that the mani was done quite last minute, since I was one of the last few clients; the ladies all looked so tired. Which explains why the mani turned out be a disaster. BUT, the pedi looks nice.

OMG. So excited. Somemore got mahjong night on wednesday. Shiok.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a mahjong addict. But playing and eating with a buncha good friends. That feels fun. :)