Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I need a HOLIDAY.

Like, away from school. Away from everything I've known in this life.

Just that, I've to get over my exams FIRST. And the presentations. And the dreadful mugging shiat.

You feel ok, no, not ok. Like, HAPPY, for the last few days. You try with little effort to not be concerned about what's happening over at the other side, which turned out to be very successful. Then suddenly, you see it coming. And you get your hopes up just a bit for a while. THEN, the whole uno block just crumbles down again.
Dammit.

I don't want to stay up late anymore. The later I stay up, the more frustrated I'll get.
Thank goodness there was heroes tonight to watch. Made things a wee bit easier for me to handle, I think.

Lots of things changed. Priorities, friends, school. Blah blah blah.
What took me so long to figure those things out?!?!?!?! My gosh.