Friday, October 12, 2007

IKEA. :)

There's sth about IKEA that I love.

Like, the wood smell.
Their paper bags.
The weird but FANTASTIC combination taste of swedish meatballs with jam and sauce.
Their ever so creative furniture and lil stuffs here and there.
Their way of organisation - the whole hall used up just to store bits and pieces of furniture for customers to self-pick.
Yada yada...

I felt really happy today going there. Maybe it's also the memories of my childhood too.
I used to go there really often. Not for the food (I didn't know the meatballs were GOOD till this year.), not for the furniture, but for their dedication to take care of lil kids when parents go around shopping. I LOVE that part. Can still rmb watching this really cute cartoon with tons of other kids beside me. And the whole plastic balls area.

SIGH.
Memories.
I was a spoilt brat then. Keke.

My future house is going to be IKEA-oriented. As in, like, wood and simple feel. I like!

Supper time. But today Spize's closed, due to Hari Raya. Dammit.