Friday, October 26, 2007

Headache Thursday.

It feels like someone banged my head against the wall the night before.
My head feels so heavy and sour.

Just met up with Shawn P to get the laptop back.
He seems like he's doing very well. Apparently he's going to get a car early next year. Looks like he's earning a bit from LFI.
He's also dating. A junior from MJ. Haha. Whaddya know...
Hmmm.. What else. He's alot wiser and street-smart now. Never knew that he'd turn out this way.
Well, today was like a bad day for me, so he caught me when I was all shagged-ded out.
I've always thought of this way - I'll look my best whenever I meet an ex. It's human nature right?
He still thinks I suck at time management, since I spend alot time with my coolest church friends and school. Apparently, I missed out on alot of MJ stuff.

Seriously, I don't really care. Grace is right. Why bother spending time on people whom you know you aren't going to be close to at the end of the day. So, I made a mental note on people whom I'm going to try to put more effort on. But that's after this whole school shit is done in dec.

I know Clement's going to be back for a while in dec. So that's gd news. Grace and ah neh and lucas are going to be top priority; they are the closest friends I've got from school. Maybe my secondary school friends too, like Meixi and Lee See. SIGH...
Of course, not forgetting the church friends. It always sounds weird to other people whenever they hear about how much time I spend in church and with the friends from church. It's like... the norm for me now. They aren't just church friends anymore. I don't know how to say this, but yeah, they're humans too what. Not much difference really.

And was he really expecting me to be single?! Haha. Now that's a first.