Saturday, October 20, 2007

This is the 100th post.

COOOL.

Anyhoo.
Went for growth 'meeting' earlier tonight.
And I learnt important things.

Whatever you're meant to do, you will do it. Even if you go the other way, you'll come around to the exact point God wants you to be at.
If it's meant to be, it will be.
And whatever I learnt, I must put into practice. Or else it will all come to naught.

I think I've learnt all these before. But they never really drilled right into my brain till today.
Whatever the man said just now is very applicable to many many many aspects of different people's lives. It's so specific, yet so general. Okay, that sentence didn't really make sense. Haha.
But I'm glad that I went for it, thanks to Rulin and Jasper and Kevin and Sam Choo. Heh.

Today was quite a happy day. I miss him, but it's a happy-miss-him mood. Fingers crossed, I'm getting over the emo-momo barrier. I'd rather miss someone in a happy way than miss the same person in a sad sulky way. It makes life a WHOLE lot easier.

Anyhoo. Gotta study Statistics for a bit while my nice-smelling washed hair dries up a bit.
Going to church tomorrow to once-and-for-all finish my song.

Oh. And I want to buy more dresses. And some shirts. And maybe a new pair of jeans. And probably some new bag.
Ah well. Wait till next month. Gotta save up. Dammit.