Thursday, November 1, 2007

What am I thinking?!

Okay, maybe I'm just over-imagining stuff. I should stop.
BACK TO REALITY.

Watched The Gameplan w Shawn P. OMG. It's so funny and sweet. The ROCK danced ballet?! HAHA. Cute. Go catch it. It's nice.

Been a busy week. Such a relief that Wed's over. Tutor's impressed w the presentation. Woohoo.
Okay, now revision. Yuck.
Until now, I've no idea how to study for French. Like, I just forget everything after a test. Thank goodness there's no end-sem paper for this. HAHA! And fingers crossed, my grades for the tests wouldn't be too bad. Like, a good B for now. So yeah. Yay.

My stats is screwed though. I think the lecture management (whatever you call em) should re-consider having a stats lecture 8-10 am TWICE every freakin' week. It's way too early. Who the heck pays attention, besides the scholars. They're called scholars for a reason; weird muggers. I'm not jealous of em. I know I'll do way better than them out in the workplace. HA. I've seen the world. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OKAY.

Haven't been able to talk to Fabian properly. But I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. We've both busy. I'm glad I'm busy. Cause if I'm not, and he is, then it's shit for me. Haha.

Sad thing is I don't feel the same around Mel anymore. Saw her break down in church the other day. But I can't see myself consoling or talking to her like how I did in the past. It's just difficult. Whatever she said that night, just cut me really badly. I wish I didn't have to talk abt it here. But, who else can I talk to about this, really. We're both from the same church. Last thing I want to happen is some controversial scandal or whatsoever. Talking to the church people just made things harder.
Sad to see how things turned out. It'll probably take some time to get over. But oh well.
I guess that's the difference between babes and dudes. Dudes never fall out, even though they may hate each other. Babes are more straight to the point. But they're TOO straight to the point. The bitch factor comes out. Sigh. At least now I know I'm seriously not a dude, like what those guys keep saying. Ha.

NOW I know why some people from school think I dumped Shawn for someone else. Damn him. Can't believe he turned the tables on me. BUT ANYWAY. It's over. Hate me all you want, you suckas.

I'm going jogging later. Need some fresh air. Studying for French isn't easy at all man. SO MUCH TO LEARN. I feel like a loser. Like, I can't speak a language properly. Now I know how those cheena tutors feel when they teach stats in plain english. HAHAHAHA.

The sem's coming to an end. I'm going to miss my 1101 project group peeps. Like, I'm so freakin' lucky to have THE MOST hardworking people in my group.

Okay, I'm going to heed the French tutor's advice - blog in French. HAHA. Damn. That's going to be fun.

(Very random entry I must say.)