Monday, November 26, 2007

I wish I was on a Ferris Wheel.

The ferris wheel in Singapore is uber unromantic. There's already some stupid booking list that has reservations that stretch all the way till next year or something. The Ferris Wheel hasn't even started operating yet, you KIASUs.

Everytime Singapore comes up with something really cool or romantic or modern (just put any positive adjective to that), Singaporeans just LOVE to destroy that elegant image. Like, the esplanade. It looks nice, until someone called it the DURIAN. Gosh. How classy is THAT. I know it's funny, but STILL.

(Have no idea where all this patriotism comes from. But anyway, I've always loved Singapore... For its food and safety. Heh. ^__^)

We had a surprise thingy for Celeste's birthday. It's in advance. The dinner was alright. The food was alright. But poor Mae, Ter and Ron. They were freezing their asses off I think. Heh. Oh, and the lighting sucks. So my cam flash was UBER bright. Note that in usual daylight, the flash is already bright enough to irritate people. So the pictures turned out pretty bad. Sam said my cam sucks. No, it doesn't suck. The environment sucks. (Of course I'll be defensive of my cam. How long has it been with me; of course I'll have emotional feelings for it. Anyone bitch about my cam again, I'll punch you. Heh.)

I'm supposed to wake up in about 4-5 hours' time to study. So I think I better stop typing. Getting too hyper. Hopefully later when I wake up, I'll be happy and ready-to-study. If I'm all grumpy, then I'll probably be deadmeat, cause I'll probably not be able to study. SIGH. Can't wait for the 29th!!!!

And the 3rd.

And the 23rd.

And the 25th.

And the 30th.

Alright. That's about it I think.