Thursday, November 22, 2007

Signs.

"I know the plans I have for you."

It is assuring, really.

After SOOOOO long, You've finally spoken to me. Thank You.

So I guess it doesn't really matter if I fail French... Right. HAHA.

Whilst the lil studying I did today, I was just day-dreaming about what's going to happen after I get a honours degree (fingers crossed).
It'll be nice if I can get a job. But it'll be even nicer if that job can be on hold (reserved just for me) for a year. Cause I want to go have an internship at the Hillsongs college thingy. Or even the Parachute internship thingy. To fully devote it to God, learn how to use my gifts better for Him, and when I come back, be equipped enough to teach the younger ones who will eventually go much further than me.

But the question is, can I actually bring myself to do that? Leave everyone and everything behind. The BIGGER question is, which company will be EVER so nice to leave a job on hold just for me?

Sigh. I can dream about it for ages, but at the end of the day, it's probably just wishful thinking. And the funny thing about God for me - Whatever I dream about never happens. Sometimes, I feel scared of even dreaming about something, cause I know, I'll never get it at the end of the day.

It's sad. I can't even dream about something which I wish/want to happen, in fear that it may not become reality.