Sunday, November 11, 2007

I want to so badly

kick his ass man. Too bad I know nuts about kung fu. Stupid Nate. Just one comment from a girl who comes for cg for the 1st time in many million years, and he 'realises' who his REAL friends are. GOOD FOR YOU THEN, brat.

Fab says he's coming back to Singapore this dec. I feel happy, of course. But a lil hesitant. Don't want to get my hopes too high. Oh well. At least I know I've more time to think about his christmas present this year.

I should start being less sensitive, I guess. It's easier to live life, from what I can see so far. Then I won't feel so tired about thinking of this and that and yada yada.

Exams are in 2 weeks. And I've NOT started at all. Am I screwed or what. Ah well.

Met up with Ben on Fri for dinner. Passed me this present which he intended to give me as a birthday gift 2 years back. What a pleasant surprise. But I'm really glad we're still talking and all. After all, he was no doubt one of my besties in jc. It was and still is fun to hang out with him.

OH OH. And I met a secondary mate too. One of my lovely girlfriends whom I used to hang out with EVERY SINGLE DAY man. She couldn't recognise me (as usual. Sigh.) so I had to call out to her several times before she finally looked at me and then whatever happens after that is needless to say. "OH MY GOSH! You look so different now. How're YOU?!?!??!!"

But yeah, can't wait to meet up with her and a few other good girlfriends from sec school. Miss those days. Sigh. I feel so bloody old now.

Thinking about these friends make me feel a lil happier. This week has a been a lil saddening. Especially last night. Jasper thinks I'm just being a typical girl to be jealous. And I admit, I was. I AM A GIRL. I can be super open-minded and stuff, but of course sometimes, I just cannot tahan right.
But at least I know he still loves me. I think. Haha. Righto.