Thursday, November 22, 2007

Studying for stats ain't so bad.

Doing the mock paper's the tough one.
No answers. I don't even know if I'm doing my stuff right.
ANYHOO.
At least I finished revising all the notes for stats. Yes. Finally. The pain's halfway over.

I wish some things were different. Wish I can stop myself from doing certain stuff. Wish I can turn the clock back (Like how Hiro does it. Heh.) and do some things different, which may end up having different consequences.

What if I didn't do A? What if I did B instead? Or what if I didn't do anything at all?
Gosh. Life is so complicated. But then again, if it was too simple, I would think it's boring.
Sigh. I'm so troublesome. Maybe I should be more simple-minded. I think I've been thinking way too much about things.

Saw this really pretty pretty stand that allows you to put nice jewellery on its 'arms'. Immediately thought of mel. Only she can be fitted together with that thingy in a picture. Maybe I'll just get it for her. Since I still haven't gotten her a house-warming present. Just in time for christmas too. Or maybe get sth more original. SIGH. I think I'm boring. No comments needed from you guys, thanks very much. ^___^

Okay, now I don't even know which one to get for him. The boring one or the more boring one. HAHAHAHAHHA!

I can't wait for dec. Cause that means money will come in. A bit, because of tuition. I'm quite dried up now. And when don comes back, we're going to go shopping!

How long more am I going to stash it away? Or should I just give it up. The last thing I want is to destroy everything with just this stupid thing. SIGH.

Blogs are quite contradictory. It's private in a way that you can say whatever you like. But it's public in the way that you have to censor your words in such a way that people read and pretend to understand what you're saying but they've NO clue what the heck you're saying.
I'm trying to do just that. Voila. An entry which is not understandable at all.

I think these days, whatever I say is not comprehensible. Like, Sam T will just end up asking, "what talking you?" whenever I talk about something like.. Korean drama. Yup.

EARTH TO DIANA. Get a grip, woman.













Okay. I've decided. I'll give it up. No point really. Voila. There you go. You've no idea what the hell I'm talking about. The person pasting sticky stuff should know.