Monday, November 26, 2007

Time passed pretty quickly today.

Woke up at 7-ish to study. Took a few breaks now and then... Cooked my own lunch. Studied and studied and studied.

And poof! It's already 11pm. Gosh. I just want these exams over and done with. Who said that university after 'A' levels is relaxing. Freakin' liars. It gets worse, cause you have irritating buggers like the China scholars who come here to get FULL As for their exams blah blah blah. Spoil market only. Not that we Singaporean students are getting dumber. The competition is just pushing us off the edge. Of course they'll do much better than us right. All they do here is study. We, on the other hand, have a social life. Most of us, that is. HAHA.

Alright, I'm not really that bitter about them. I'm just brain-fried now, so I just wanted to let off some steam.

Youth Camp's just round the corner. Leading worship this coming Sunday. But my voice is in a worser state than it has already been in. My voice isn't that nice to begin with, and this weird cracky addition just makes me want to pull out that imaginary voicebox in my throat. Dammit.

But of course, I still trust God has His plans. Fingers crossed, everything will turn out just fine.
Yup. That's the spirit. Now I feel so much better. ^____^ Time to sleep.