Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cam-whoring.

I hardly use my cam these days.
Sigh.

Haiyoyo.
Today's a "I-feel-ugly-and-fat-and-dumb" day.

Wish I can just take a break from everything in my life. (Hey, I think I said this before earlier on this month.)
It's been very stressful and tiring.
Even if I'm extremely tired, going to some place like simpang of blk 85 can just perk me up a bit, for awhile. It's tough staying at home alone w granny these days. Tend to have loads of imagination and thoughts all over the place.

Trying to be all ditzy and cheerful in front of the girls in school is getting harder by the week. I can still remember the 1st week I hung out w them. Life seems alot simpler; get good grades, eat and gossip w the newly-made friends.
SIGH. Damn it.

Not that I'm complaining that time is passing so quickly. I can't wait for Christmas. Can't wait for next year to start. Can't wait for June.

I wish I had a sibling. Being an only child really kinda sucks. I'm going to make sure that in the future, if I EVER have kids, I'll have even-numbered no of kids. They can like pair up and stuff. So no one will feel left out or lonely. :)

Hugging Kaw kaw these days just feel like I'm just hugging my own toy, like Humper.

Not that I'm confused. I'm perfectly clear-headed.
But anyway, it's impossible. I wouldn't want that to happen anyway. Thinking of the consequences itself makes me shudder. It's equivalent to ruining my whole reputation I've spent my life building, not that it's very positively reputable to begin with.
WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT.
Uh huh. The side-effects of being an only child. You tend to talk to yourself subconsciously, in the brain. Jia Hui agreed w me on this. Heh.