Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Alright.

Happy happy. Just because I've got my 5 modules. At least I can stop worrying about all that bidding crap for a while, before the next semester. Haha. OH DAMN. Almost forgot that I've to ballot for tutorials too. Aiya. Troublesome.

But of course, at least I'm starting to study again.

I had to write this report for the recent orientation project. Felt a bit 'rusty' after a year of not writing any essay at all. But it turned out pretty well; group people were pretty happy with the flowery descriptions. Hahahahaha... The report was only 1 page, so it wasn't much of a problem after all. Like, alot easier than writing 5 to 6 pages of lit essays that's for sure. =)

Mom came back this evening. She's like... quiet. Which is good because I wouldn't get into trouble with her. But it's also bad because I'm broke. And from the way she's acting around me, it'll be impossible to ask her if she can fulfill a mother's duty OR at the very least, be nice enough to give me a monthly allowance, considering that school's starting and all. Oh gosh.

Of course it'll be SOOOOO much better if I can just be independent. But from the way my timetable for school is turning out, I'll hardly have time to breathe man. Gotta tutor less somemore, since school's main priority. OH MAN. AHHHH.......

And I wonder why sometimes I hate this family. HA. Sucks to have parents who either are just downright irresponsible, or they just blame their kids for EVERYTHING that goes wrong. Yuck. I'm SO not going to marry an indo-chinese in the future.