Tuesday, August 7, 2007

If only...

They've the Daim cake. Dammit.
Well, at least they had the swedish meatballs. SHIOK man.

Today was an okay day. Just that I think I'm undergoing PMS, so abit grumpy la.
Met Chee Chee, Viviane, B.T, Fabian & Jun Cheng for project today. They're the nicest people (Besides Jasmine and Fiona) I've met in uni so far. The rest of the people I see are like... Either I don't talk to em, or they're so HIGH about that rag-and-flag day that I can't look at em. Sorry la. Too enthu for me to handle.

Oh yeah, only after one week of usage, I decided to send my laptop for servicing. Like w.t.h. At least they got rid of the NUS domain and the fingerprint thingy. Thank goodness. :)

Yesterday was REALLY BAD. I felt really upset. Like, even talking to like 3 other people on msn who were trying to cheer me up didn't work. Depression??? I hope not. Haven't sunk into that situation since secondary school. AH WELL.

But anyway, thanks buddy... love u jia hui, and my ah gong!!! What would I do without you. HA.

Oh damn. Totally forgot I've a report to type out. AHHHH!!!!!!