Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel alright.
Sometimes I feel really upset.
Sometimes I feel lost.
Other times I feel weird.

It's amazing how I can feel SO MANY different emotions in just 1 day. First I was happy, cause school was starting, and I got a few friends to hang out with. Then I felt quite alright, cause for once I didn't really feel the pain. In the afternoon I felt sad. Alright, I felt... Not sad, but like, it's a bittersweet kinda thing. I was like, pretty free to daydream while my tuition kid does her own work. So all those memories seem to be floating back and forth. Ah well.

When I met Grace, Ah neh & Lucas, everything seems good. I was laughing as usual, we were joking about everyone, anyone, everything and anything. I feel loved again. Haha. But from one extreme I went to the other; couldn't sleep till super early in the morning.

And now my eyes are swollen again. Right.
Well at least I can go roller-blading today with Jeremy. Yay.

Fingers crossed; I don't want to injure myself again.