Thursday, August 16, 2007

Put your head on my shoulder... Da-dee-dum

The song title already sounds SOOOOOO sweet.
This is by far the only song that's able to bring me to day-dreaming lalaland from the start to finish of the song. Alright, the song only works that wonder when Michael Buble sings it. Haha.
Ah well.

It's gonna be a week since school lectures started. And I'm already exhausted. Shikesssssss.
At least I have many many many many girlfriends to hang out with! =) Alright, not THAT many, but I'm coming to it. Singapore's a REALLY small world. One of the girls whom I'm taking the course with knows this guy who's my junior in junior college. Oh, and I've bumped into ALOT of my jc schoolmates who're probably in their 2nd-yr now. But so far, only 2 recognised me. The rest just looked past me la. Maybe I did change alot. Maybe I put on alot alot alot of weight. SHIAT. And I ate so much carbo today.

OH MAN!

At least NUS has lots of hills and valleys I've to walk through every single damn day... Which is cool. Burns some calories.

I want to go shopping soon... =( Any sponsors?! Haha.

10 more days. Wow. How quick time flies.