Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunch date finally settled.

After much prolonging, Danielle and I have finally fixed a lunchtime date. :) Yay. How exciting. I've no idea what we're going to be talking abt, since we haven't contacted each other since secondary school graduation. But heck. I'm just happy that we've finally met again, after that stewpid stewpid stewpid girl bitch here and there thing. Haha.

We've been best friends since primary one. Can still remember having spaghetti at her place one morning before we left for school together. And times when we'll just fight over stickers we gave each other. SIGH. That part of childhood was definitely THE best part I'll have for life, considering that the rest of my childhood's pretty dysfunctional. Kinda sad that I missed out alot in her life. But oh well. Time to make up for it! :)