Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who to believe?!

The mom was laughing about it, saying that the dad was just exaggerating. The dad, on the other hand, thinks it's actually serious. Hmm. I think I shall be on the mom's side on this. But I'm glad it didn't turn out so horrifyingly.

Celebrated Maeyan & Nate's birthdays. Well, Nate's one was last night. Maeyan was earlier today. Shiat. Now I feel broke-ded. And I think I miscalculated. Since one of the guys kinda pulled out, which means I won't be getting any cent from him, that would mean that I've to absorb that portion. SIGH. Ah well. But yeah la, kinda my fault; he didn't confirm that he wanted to join in. Blargh.

Mid-sem's break doesn't feel like a break. I feel even busier, having to juggle one extra tuition (my stewpid cousin) and the dad-send-off this week. AND, to add on, due to the temptation of ka-ching, I'm looking forward to a 3-rehearsals-a-week-for-the-month-of-March for this production Liting is in charge of. AH....................................

I'm so dead, right? Right.