Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All nice and rainbowy for now.

She's not freaking out anymore. The Dad seems more supportive of me going; I just need to go get the jab and sleep regularly from now on. Clement says the situation ain't that bad. So yup. I trust God's plans. So I'll go. :) YAY.

I'm just praying that the situation will improve, so I don't need to be quarantined. Being quarantined may be fun in some aspects, but I really really want to play for this gig. And if I get quarantined, I'm bust. No gig, no ka-ching.

Anyway, I was with Elena on Monday to visit 2 old ladies and attend a wake. A pretty depressing day, but I didn't really get affected emotionally. As in, I felt sad, but I was more into the motivated-to-do-something-about-it mood. Maybe because Elena's around me the whole time. She's like a happy bee.

Find it weird how my left hand's been getting numb for long periods of time. Like, in the past, the numbness usually went away after a while. But for the past few days, the numbness stays on for an hour or more. I hope it's nothing more than just lack of hand exercise. Time to do scales and chromatics.

AHHH! Panadol. I need panadol for my holiday trip. *I'm coming up with a list of what to pack.*
Shikes man. Holiday prep is really troublesome and expensive.