Sunday, June 14, 2009

"I never stopped you from going to Australia."

YEAH RIGHT. She's still the same old woman. I couldn't believe my ears when she said that. C'mon, you created this whole saga earlier on this year. So don't come saying this stuff. It's really annoying.

Anyway. News update. My mom (YET AGAIN) is banning me from entering Melbourne. GAH. It's the same old story again.

"People say this... People say that." (Probably all the opinions were created by her mind, with just 1 person telling her some teeny weeny thing.)

"I know you trust God. But sometimes got to trust your common sense." (Kinda contradictory in itself.)

"What if you return and get quarantined and you pass the H1N1 to us?!" (The reaction after I explained that I'll get quarantined in the Costa Sands chalet. Very supportive. Haha.)

Honestly, I am worried about this whole H1N1 thing. But her ridiculous and somewhat selfish arguments make me want to enter Melbourne even more. I just want to show her that I can enter and leave healthily, with God's help.

Sigh. It's exhausting trying to knock some sense into her. It's just a holiday trip. Cut me some slack. Please. I'm seriously, honestly, extremely tired of this crap.