Friday, June 12, 2009

How well do you know Diana?

I created that test out of curiosity. And boredom.

Actually, I wasn't expecting anyone to score well. In reality, other than your closest companion/s whom you hang out with 24/7, the rest of the people in your life probably know only about 1/3, at most 2/3 of your life. It's this habit (not sure if you call this a habit) of telling different people different aspects of your life. You hardly get the time/patience to tell one person EVERYTHING.

Seeing the results Audrey and Ruperto got kinda made me laugh, in a bittersweet way. I don't blame them, of course. Why would I bother sharing such superficial information, like the name of my toy-duck? Probably only a handful know the actual name; they include the person who gave me the duck, and myself. Wayne probably forgot about it too. HAHA.

Anyway, I think I'm rambling in a slightly emo mood because of the song I'm listening to. Brook Fraser always gets the extreme emo out of me.

Soon. I can't imagine what it'll be like though. Meeting Him face to face. Getting the end-results of THE examination that matters the most. SHIKES.

On a lighter note!
I'm 3 weeks away from the holiday trip. OMG. This is even more exciting than last year!!!

But if the H1N1 situation doesn't improve, I'll be quarantined in a costa sands chalet for a week after returning. HAHA. It'll be quite odd and extremely awkward living with other strangers who may actually contain the H1N1 virus. Please pray that the H1N1 thingy doesn't worsen. I hate being contained. Although the idea of being stuck in a chalet with a couple of other people seems experimentally interesting. Like a reality-show. :)