Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One week more.

It's a whole mixture of feelings. Like, 60% excitement, 10% anxiety and 30% emo. I will miss many many people. And the food.

I know it's only a month, or less, if I don't get quarantined.

But I'll miss meeting up with Liting and Steph; their charisma and humour never fail to crack me up. Smelt. The CG; I'm gonna be missing saturday lessons and sunday lunches. Grace and the boys. Although we don't meet very often, thinking about them makes me smile sometimes. We've known one another for about 4-5 years now. It's amazing to see how much they've grown. Haha.

It's true that as you get older, your circle of close friends gradually minimise. I'm happy with my circle of close friends. It would be really heartbreaking when I've to leave Singapore to live somewhere else.

This whole holiday, I've been daydreaming quite a bit. Not sure if they're visions or just thought bubbles. I occasionally think about leaving the country to a bible college somewhere else. Learn outside the Methodist context. I may change my mind about this matter later on, but I honestly don't see myself working in a CBD office. It's so bland. And meaningless. Unless I'm working there with another purpose in mind. Hmmm.