Monday, April 30, 2007

Back to Monday... again.

I think it's time for me to switch jobs. Those old female colleagues are getting too... UGH. I mean, like, I do my job well. AND I do THEIR work(Sheyha la. Always make me do accounts for her. Idert.) sometimes. But some of them just can't learn to appreciate; I think they're taking me for granted. GOOD. When I leave, they all are gonna suffer and die. Muahahaha.

Right.

ANYWAY...

The weekend was pretty cool. :)
I thought I was going to be feeling sorta miserable because of the rough time I had during the weekday period... BUT I WAS WRONG. Haha.
Saturday started off with a lazy note. Finally, for the FIRST time in the past month, I could sleep till 11 in the morning. OMG. It felt SUPER UBER fantastic sia. Haha. I was practically lazing in bed till 11! Alright, for those people out there who think I'm nuts, wait till you start work in a school and you've wake up at 5 plus for the whole week. Hmph.
Went to Shawn's new home @ Kovan Melody to try out the new gym and some sort of private jacuzzi room. COOL stuff man. I would LURVE to own an apartment there. Swimming pool's gorgeous too.

We had lunch @ Heartland Mall's Yoshinoya. I haven't been there ever since I left secondary school. Yikes. Memories memories...


Call me sua-ku, but it was the 1st time I tried out the Swedish meatballs and fried chicken wings from IKEA(the new one at Tampines). Didn't know jam goes well with the meatballs and sauce. Interesting. :)
Was invited by Wayne(aka Koflow) to see him perform at Zouk. But I was too tired (and maybe a little sad) to go clubbing. Ah well.

Was asked to go see him perform (Yet again) at the Esplanade on Sunday. AND yes, I didn't go again. Shiat. Feel abit bad about it; Mel and I always don't turn up for his real performances. But we did see him practice table-turning once. VERY COOL I must say. He's good. :) Alright, I just decided. If Wayne EVER asks us to go see him perform, I'll make an effort to go.
Went for UV-suntanning at this studio near Clarke Quay with Shawn.

Pink toilet @ Suntanning Studio... Cool huh?! I wonder if the Men's toilet is pink too. :)
Pretty cool place; saw several gays... Good-looking muscular gays. Oh well, too bad for us girls. They're REALLY hot.
Met Mel & Joe again at Courts. We were fooling around ALOT... As usual.

Magnus made me this poodle balloon thingy.

Mel got a bear... It looks like a dog with a bear face. HAHAHA...

The humping bear and poodle. HOW cute right.

Mel's openly molestation. Not that Joe minded it. He seemed to be enjoying it, on the contrary. :) Lovebirds...

So unglam right?! But I like... HAHA.AND i had meatballs and this biam cake. Can't really remember the name, but it has solid caramel bits, custard, chocolate and cereal all in one. FREAKIN nice. You guys should go try it. ^_^
OMG. I'm taking an entire day to finish this entry. After 1 or 2 sentences, I get pushed with some task to work on.