Friday, April 20, 2007

Massive headache & Dead throat

My headache's killing me.

To make it worse, I've been coughing non-stop AND my tummy muscles are getting sore from all the coughing.

Help.

Anyway, I was on my way to school earlier this morning in a cab. Was stuck in traffic jam as usual. When I was about to leave the expressway, I saw those man-made cow thingies on the hillside. Like, they used to be just white and black-spotted cows. Now, they're like... personifications of Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe etc etc. Super duper cute! Have a picture of them, but can't upload it as of yet. I'll do it another time. Maybe I'll take a cab down tt area again to take a closer and clearer picture. :)

Just had a short breakfast with daniel and 2 other relief teachers. Interesting time actually, cause they bitched abt some students in the primary school. HAHA. Funny.

Nowadays, i seem to be surrounded by rugby boys most of the time. Maybe it's because I'm working here in ACS Pri, the guys I hang out w are mostly from Rugby; Daniel, Keith, Yinxiang & Gary are also from rugby if I'm not wrong. Oh well. I used to find that sport abit violent and scary. Like, I can imagine blood spurting out everywhere, bits of teeth falling out of the boys' mouths etc. Stuff like that. Sounds gross. Ew. HAHA...

Shiat. My headache's getting from bad to worse. Maybe i'm dehydrated, that's why. Hmmm...

Oh yes, the new addition to my wishlist!
I want a pair of RayBan sunglasses, sth like Garrett's.
I didn't think I look nice with it initially. BUT look,

It looks pretty cool to me here! Hee. I wanna have one pair too. Brown or black shades - I still can't decide. They both look SO pretty!!! Oh, that's mel by the way. Pretty best friend of mine. Sometimes I wish I was thinner, like her. Sigh. To each of his own. Can't complain. Haha.