Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm in love with this dress...

From Mango. It looks VERY VERY pretty! Fell in love with it instantly when I saw it. But it's 99 bucks... for a dress. Shikes. But seriously, I wouldn't mind paying more for this.

AND, it's flowy and doesn't show off my HUGE hip. How kewl is that?! Haha. :)

Jasper said that it's too colourful for me though. Shiat. Just for that comment, he's already making me re-consider. Louis said he trusts my taste, which isn't very reassuring actually. Haha. Gonna make him come with me and see the dress for himself.


Tuesday was quite fulfilling. Watched this super reflective movie called The Red Cockatoo. Russian movie, filled with various utopian ideas. Interesting movie really. If I'm not wrong, it's M18. Not sure why. I mean, there were several sex scenes, but nothing serious really. Oh well. And guess what, we watched it at The Cathay's Picturehouse, which meant that we can't eat or drink in the auditorium... Which is VERY cool; we didn't hear any munching or slurping. Total focus on movie for 2 hours 15 mins. Whoa...


Waited for Jasper till about 8 plus cause his client suddenly called him up. Poor Jasper... He looked SO tired when he finally came over to Marina Square to meet me. After MUCH deliberation, we went to Carl's Jr. Actually, he was suggesting Carl's Jr and rejected ALL the other places I suggested - Kenny Rogers and... uh... I think I only suggested Kenny Rogers. Haha. Oh well. But anyway, I was nice and gave in to his bantering.



BIG LESSON LEARNT: NEVER EVER eat Carl's Jr's Beef chilli cheese fries and go drinking after that. OMG... VERY severe consequences man. I'm not going to specify much. The secret's between Jasper and moi. :)

Timbre was pretty quiet, though there were several groups scattered around. There was this duo playing and singing live. Shiat. They can't whistle for nuts. But they play & sing really well. :)


That's Jasper for you. :)

Tried the Illusion drink Darius recommended. Pretty nice. And yes, it's definitely a feminine drink. Jasper had house wine. We were chatting abt nonsensical and interesting stuff. It was fun. AND, he sent me home. Gentleman indeed. Sigh. Some guys just need to learn that sending a girl home is VERY important, whether the girl's your girlfriend or not. ^_^

Alright. Not going to continue further. :) Ciaoz.