Friday, April 27, 2007

It's over... finally.

Yesterday was SO dramatic.
OMG. Like, seriously, thank goodness Garrett was there. Or else you'll see my picture in the orbituaries. HAHA. Of course Mel put in lotsa effort too, though I wished that she wouldn't be that aggressive.

But yeah, things got pretty heated up, sad to say. I really don't want to say too much abt it, cause I don't feel comfortable trying to recall the whole string of events. :( It's quite saddening... And tiring.

Ruperto only called me later that night, when I was feeling much better. But hey, better than nothing. Apparently he left his phone at a music studio, which explains why he took several hours to get back to me. AND, he's on his way to KL last night. So jealous of him; I wish I could just take a break off work and just relax under the sun tanning and losing my lard(aka calories). :)

But yes, Darius and I are just friends. Period. No more comments, no more questions.

What else is there to say? Hmmm.

This week has been really rough. I just want to go drinking or something. Get all of it off my mind. Hmm... I could do sth, like,

1. Go drinking again with Jasper, provided that he's free sometime SOON.
2. Ask Garrett to arrange a Spongebob Squarepants Monopoly game meeting. Realised that it really takes my mind off reality.
3. Wait for Pert to return from KL, and when we meet, I'll just start bawling and letting it ALL out.
4. Disappear for a while. Leave for some ulu island where I meet total strangers and start afresh. And then come back to Singapore 10 years later.
5. Turn lesbian... Actually, nah. Maybe a new eye-candy would do the trick... MAYBE.

SIGH. Didn't sleep well the night before. Surprise surprise. Well, it's a whole new beginning. I have to get on with life. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Cause PJ told me that I do have a Prince Charming coming along! Yay. How exciting. Hopefully he does come out soon though. I'm dying out here. HELLO... Damsel in distress...

She was right. I'll get hurt so much to the extent that I wouldn't be able to love the guy who'll truly love me in the future. Sigh. What a bitch I am. Ah well.